Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dave Lynett - Closet Bears Fan

Only real Bears fans know who Bill Wade is.


OK. Here's the box I keep getting into. I click on the 'sign in' in the upper right corner. It throws me into a page where I can create a blog, tells me I'm not the member of any blogs and offers all kinds of tips on creating a blog, none of which have proven to be especially helpful.
I can't find a way to join the heiser cousins blog.
I'll freely admit to significant techonological challenges.
As for Bears quarterbacks, I may be the only one old enough to remember Bill Wade. I went to college with a cousin, nephew or something, also named Bill Wade. If the original Bill Wade was as big a jag-off as that clown, it's no wonder he's forgettable. The guy could best be described as 'seldom right but never in doubt.'
Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer. I can hardly wait to make witty comments. Some have occasionally opined I have a knack.
Dave

No comments: