Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I have arrived!!

OK--I finally figured out how to get in here. It turns out my invitation from Lynn got spam filtered. (insert your own joke here)

Let me catch up on the reunion site debate. I'm with Lisa-NO CAMPING. We started camping with a group of neighbors when the kids were little and they always had blast. Now the kids are adults and these idiots still drag me camping once a year. I passed the age of sleeping in a tent long ago!!

It seems that Kentucky and Wis Dells have been the most talked about locations. Hmm....do we risk possibly being surrounded by toothless hillbillies or almost certainly being surrounded by FIBs and their demon spawn. Tough choice. Camping just might be back in the running.

I am intrigued by the Denver plan. Gotta love those skinny black cousins. Just because we attend the convention we don't have to vote for one of those kooks do we? Of course, McCain just might be certifiably nuts. Again, tough choice.

I am inclined to show up wherever my loyal subjects gather.

Sincerely,

The King

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Welcome aboard! Now I just need to walk Ted through the process...