Friday, March 7, 2008

I don't want to camp!

First of all.....I don't camp. The last time I camped was on the shores of Lake Michigan with a bunch of you guys. I was almost carried away by mosquitoes and had sand in my ears. I still have nightmares about it. The Mark Heiser's don't live in rural Kentucky; however, shoes and teeth are optional. The Wal-Mart is only busy on the 1st Saturday of the month. Other than that, it's big city? I suppose to most --- it's a little rural. However, there are a ton of activities.

I am going to be in Wisconsin anyway. I haven't been pulled over for speeding in 20 years so I think I am due again. Who's available to bail me out this time? You guys all make a lot more money now so it should be easier.

I still vote for Kentucky just so I can torture you guys more; however, I'm in for anything.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Sorry Lisa, I was just joking around! I think Kentucky sounds like fun. There are a few places near by that we could all rent houseboats, too. That would be a hoot.