Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks Lynn!

First of all, thank you lynn for taking the lead on this. I'm all for the Resort in Galina, IL. Sounds like everyone else is at least OK with the idea. So in the interest of getting things moving forward, let's just go with it and get some solid numbers together on costs and secure our reservations. Again, I will have 2 people (Jennie & myself). I'm sure a down payment will be required. We'll need to work out how that payment will be handled by all of us, perhaps a separate person pays for the reservation of each individual house, then gets credit for that amount off the final bill on check out day. That will avoid the need to mail checks back or forth to each other. I will be happy to be one of those who puts up the reservation money should you agree that is the best way to go. Let's GET R' DONE!

Chris

No comments: